All submissions to Idealistic Studies must include the following
- Two hardcopies of the MS sent to the editor at the address below
- An electronic copy of MS sent as an email attachment to the editor in Word or WordPerfect formats. Please do not submit PDFs.
- An abstract of no more than 150 words.
- No embedded footnotes, type them as endnotes.
- Double space text, single space endnotes.
- No page numbering.
- No page formatting.
- Use italics for emphasis and foreign word and phrases.
- Otherwise follow the guidelines of the Chicago Manual of Style
Manuscripts should not exceed 10,000 words; typical length of published articles has been approximately 5,000 words.
Editor Contact Information
Send all manuscripts and editorial correspondence to the editror as follows:
Prof. Gary Overvold, Editor
Dept. of Philosophy